Common applications for cell-based treatments include;
- Facial rejuvenation
- Hollow eyelids correction
- Sunken temples restoration
- Hair loss treatment
- Breast augmentation
- Liposculpture (fat re-distribution)
Our regenerative medicine specialist, Mr Ali Ghanem, one of the world’s leading specialists in this new area of aesthetic medicine, translates the regenerative properties of cells isolated from a patient’s own tissue into aesthetic regenerative solutions customised to the aesthetic area, the clients’ conditions and results desired.
Cells suitable for use in clinical applications have been subsequently harvested from virtually every human tissue with adipose tissue, circulating blood, cartilage, skin and hair follicle being the most readily available sources for clinical applications.
Cells function in two ways:
- They are able to divide and differentiate into different types of specialized cells (tissue repair and regeneration role)
- As platelets, cells are a rich source of growth factors and regenerative molecules that enhance the body’s healing process. From treating signs of aging in the face, to hair loss and chronic wounds, these innovative treatments work by taking cells from one part of the body and injecting them into another part, such as the face, breasts, scalp, limbs etc with the final desired outcome ranging from volume restoration, scar remodelling, hair growth, accelerated healing, pain control or amelioration of a chronic disease process.
Call the clinic now to arrange a consultation with Mr Ghanem and discover how regenerative treatments can help you look and feel your best.